Preparation: 15 Minutes
Baking: 30-40 Minutes
Servings: Serves 6-8
Hi guys. It’s Friday and it’s weekend, time to bake or make nice things to dig in.
I have this Best American Brownies Recipe and really love to share it with you.
I have baked brownies countless times and with different ingredients and I think this one is really my favorite! I define brownies into three categories: cakey, chewy and fudgy. And this one is chewy inside with crusts on the sides. Yummy!
For this recipe, you’ll need:
4 Eggs, medium.
1 Cup of AP Flour.
2/3 of a Cup of Unsweetened Cacao.
1-1/2 Cups of Sugar.
1 Cup of Butter, melted and let it cool.
1 Package of Vanilla Sugar, 8 gr.
1 tsp of Baking Powder.
1 tsp of Salt.
Some Pecans, optional.
250 gr of Mascarpone Cheese, optional.
250 gr of Cream, whipped. Also optional.
1 Package of Vanilla Sugar, 8 gr, optional.
1. Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar for about 3 minutes. Add in the melted butter and mix them well.
2. Put in all the dry ingredients together in a big bowl and mix them with with a whisk.
3. Add in the dry ingredients into the mixture.
4. Bake 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes or until pulls away from the edges. I don’t have square pans, so I use a round baking pan (26 cm, about 11 inch pan).
5. Let it cool down. Whip the cream with vanilla sugar until thick and add in the mascarpone cheese one spoon at a time. Spread on top of the cake and put it in a fridge for about 30 minutes.
6. Top the pecans and some others depending on what your heart desires before serving. Enjoy!