Preparation : 3 Minutes
Making Time : 5 Minutes
Serves : 4 Servings
Episode : no video recipe available yet.
Author : Christina Hann Trefzger
I just made this creamy and yummy Guacamole. This is my way how to make it and it is very easy, that’s why I would like to share this recipe with you. I made the guacamole twice and both had slightly different taste but were really mouth watering!
3 Riped Avocados
1 French Shallot or Red Onion, finely chopped
Juice of 1.5 Limes
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
3-4 Cherry Tomatoes, thinly sliced *(For my first pic, I didn’t use tomatoes)
1 Bundle of Fresh Cilantro, chopped *(I used for the first pic)
1 Bundle of Fresh Parsley, chopped *(I used for the second pic)
- Cut the avocados and scoop out the meat and put it in a large bowl. I always use a spoon to smash my avocados. I love the different textures in my guacamole. You can also use a fork.
- Into my bowl, add in the chopped shallot / onion, lime juice, salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix them well with the spoon.
- Add in the sliced tomatoes but don’t overmix.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley or cilantro.
- Enjoy with some nice bread! I ate with some walnut bread and it was fantastic! xoxo