Preparation : 5 Minutes
Making Time : 5-7 Minutes
Serves : 2 Servings
Episode : 35 (Video Recipe is here)
Author : Christina Hann Trefzger
Yay finally the weather is getting better here in Munich and just made this really delicious smoothie and it’s very easy to make. My kids love it and I am sure yours will too!
1 Mango, medium size, diced
1 Avocado, cut
1/3 Cup of Frozen Spinach, drained
1-2 Cups of Tangerine Juice
A blender to blend all the ingredients
P.S. If you use fresh spinach, you’ll need a handful of it. And fresh spinach is a lot better. You can also sub the tangerine juice with apple juice, orange juice or pineapple juice. I like the combination of pineapple juice the most. Depending on which juice you’re mixing, the flavor with change a bit too. I like my smoothie a little bit thicker so I use about 1 cup of juice, if you like it a litte thinner then add more juice.
- Into your blender, throw in half of your mango, add all the spinach and then the mango again.
- Cut the avocado and scoop in the flesh into your blender.
- Add half of the juice, blend well.
- Add the rest of the juice, blend again. Give it a stir with a spoon if you need it.
- Enjoy it while it’s fresh. You can keep the smoothie in a fridge for 1-2 days. I won’t change the color. The acid from the juice and the mango keeps the avocado’s natural color. xoxo 💋