Preparation : 15 Minutes
Rising Time : 60 Minutes
Cooking Time : 40-45 Minutes
Serves : 10 Servings (2 big pancakes)
Episode : No video recipe available yet
Author : Christina Hann Trefzger
I’ve made these pancakes countless times and kids just love love them. This recipe is a request from my good friend, Susan and I hope she likes it too 🙂
List of Ingredients:
250 gr AP flour
75 gr Sugar (I always omit it)
1/4 TSP Salt
1/2 SP Instant Yeast
1/4 TSP Baking Powder
1/4 TSP Baking Soda
3 Eggs, Medium Size
50 gr Butter, Melted
300 ML Water
1 TS of Condensed Milk, Optional
Toppings: chopped peanuts, chocolate sprinkles, condensed milk etc (anything you want)
P.S. The most important of this recipe is the skillet. You’ll need a non-stick skillet that is made of brass!
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and add the water into the mixture. It’ll look very thick but it’s supposed to look like that. Sugar is needed to rise the batter. If you don’t add sugar, then add a little bit of condensed milk.
- Rise it for an hour in a warm place. I like to put it in my oven that is warm. Cover with a wet kitchen towel.
- After that beat the eggs until pale (3-4 minutes).
- Add the melted butter into the mixture and whisk.
- Add in the beaten eggs and mix.
- Rest for 15 minutes or so.
- Make sure your skillet is very hot and pour in the batter. And then lower the heat into medium low.
- It takes about 20 minutes ish to make one pancake. Top anything you want on top and fold it into a half moon pancake.
- You can add some butter at the outter part. I don’t do that 🙂
- Enjoy as it’s warm