Preparation : 15 Minutes
Making Time : 30 Minutes
Cooling Time : 1 hour to overnight
Serves : 8-10 Servings
Episode : no video recipe available yet
Author : Christina Hann Trefzger
It’s weekend! It’s dessert time yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I have made this georgous Mango Tiramisu a couple of times and my friends really love it so I thought to share this recipe with you!
This is a twist of classic Tiramisu and kid friendly one too. If you make it for yourselves (no kids, then I’d recommend you to dip your lady fingers into some Limoncello and it will give you really nice flavor!).
And if you have been reading my blog /following my instagram, you’d know that almost all of my recipes are not so sweet or so salty 🙂
For this recipe, I don’t have a video recipe yet, but if you want to see how I make my mango cream, you can check it on youtube here: Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Here is the list of the ingredients:
1 Mango, skinned, cut and blended
2 Tbsp of Coconut Cream
1 Tbsp of sugar (if your mango is already sweet then don’t add any sugar)
A pinch of Salt
25-30 Lady Fingers
500 gr of Mascarpone Cream Cheese
200 gr Heavy Cream, whipped
1-2 Tbsp of Sugar
Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Sugar
1 Glass of Lemon Juice (Limoncello if you want something with alcohol)
Ikea Casserole Dish (Honestly I don’t know the size)
- Clean, skin, cut and blend your mango in a blender.
- Turn on your stove into medium heat, on your sauce pan add in your blended mango. If it is a sweet mango, don’t add any sugar, add 1 tablespoon of sugar if it is sour) along with 2 Tbsp of coconut cream and a pinch of salt. The salt with enhance the sweetness of the mango. Don’t worry it won’t make it salty.
- As soon as it boils, lower the heat into really low and let it simmer until it gets really thick (normally it takes 15 minutes ish) and turn off your stove. Let it sit for about 15 minutes and then keep it in a fridge.
- In your large bowl, whip your heavy cream with sugar and vanilla extract until thick. If you use vanilla sugar, then reduce the amount of the sugar.
- Add the mascarpone cheese little by little into your whipped heavy cream and mix until all of the mascarpone is mixed with the whipped cream.
- Dip your lady fingers in lemon juice (or limoncello) and arrange them on your casserole dish.
- Add in some cream cheese mixture and spread it even with a spatula or a spoon.
- Spread some mango cream.
- Repeat again with lady fingers until all ingredients are done.
- Put it in a fridge for at least an hour or overnight.
- Enjoy it with your friends xoxo